1.What are your main advantage?
1) Own factory make stable supply and comptitive price
2) Abundant resoures on material and workers don’t worry of delivery
3) Strict quality checking
2.Do you accpt retail order? What is the minimum quantity you require?
Yes, we do accept retail order.We sell to wholesaler,retailer and individual with different price policy. No minimum order requirement.
3.Do you make customized design?
Yes. We can do any dimension for any products as per client requirement.
4.How long can my order be finished? How soon can I get my ordered products?
1) Normally one container order needs 15-20 days
2) Transportation duration information
West European main port: 27 days
Felixstowe/Belfast/South Ampton: 40 days
Dublin: 35 days
Western coast of America: about 18 days
Eastern coast of America: about 30 days
Other destination please email us to get our answer.
5.Are you sure the packing will excellent? If damage happens during the transportation who
will be responsible for that?
Yes. We are sure that our packing is safe enough. We use strong wooden crates for outside packing.Inside we use carboard box. In addition, we will buy “all risks” insurance as per your requirement. In the case of damage happens, firstly you can refer to the insurance company to claim the damage.If the damage occurred due to the fault of packing our company will take the responsibility.
6.What is your acceptable payment?
L/C (Letter of Credit) T/T (Telegraphic transfer)
7.How can I get more information or place an order?
Please email, fax or call us to place your order
Tel: 0086-311-67697307 0086-311-67690913
1. Selection of products and specify the dimensions to get confirmation of stone. Samples are available.
2. Estimation and quotation on products, shipping and insurance cost
3. Confirmation about the order information (quantity, price, delivery time, payment terms etc.)
4. Down payment to be sent or L/C to be set up. Fax bank statement as confirmation.
5. Production by our factory. Inspection of the finished products (customer comes here to inspect or our inspectors do it)
6. Packing, transport, make shipment to your nearest port or your final address. Submit the relevant documents (invoice, packing list, bill of lading) to the bank or fax them directly to clients to require the balance’s payment.